CAT CANCER TREATMENTS

CAT CANCER TREATMENTS
CAT CANCER TREATMENTS

Monday, November 11, 2013

Expanding the Focus of this Blog...not just pet cancer articles, human cancer as well

Note: While the Primary Focus of this blog was, is, and always will be, focused on Feline Cancers, Treatments of same, and by extension, animal cancers, I decided that since I come across a lot of articles on human cancers, and since I have lost three very close family members, each to a different form of cancer, that I will also include human cancer information. Cancer, as a horrible, death dealing invader, a potentially immortal enemy (see the story of Henrietta Lacks => http://rebeccaskloot.com/the-immortal-life/ The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks) and sometimes, information about it, and treatments of it, can be extrapolated from animal models to human models, and vice versa, so I see it as not betraying my original mission statement, to occasionally include articles pertaining to human cancer along with feline and other animal cancer information.

No comments:

Post a Comment